- Provides individual, group, and family therapy using best practices.
- Obtains and maintains managed care authorizations for service.
- Provides age and cultural appropriate psycho educational theme groups such as social skills, conflict resolution, problem solving, and identification of emotion.
- Participates as a therapist in the multidisciplinary treatment team meetings and facilitates treatment based upon client’s treatment plan and treatment team recommendations.
- Maintains accurate clinical documentation in clinical record to include daily contact/progress notes, clinical reviews at least every 20 days of service, treatment plans, and coordinated service interactions related to the individual’s treatment.
- Attends program meetings, division meetings, committee meetings, and training on an as needed basis determined by the PHP Program Supervisor.
- Attends staff meetings on an as needed basis to address treatment issues to be coordinated with education staff and weekly supervisory sessions with Program Supervisor.
- Responsible for following operational procedures as related to the Management Information System (MIS).
- Performs any related duties as may be required or request by the Executive Director and/or his designe
This Part-time 180 day position is based on the work schedule of the New Castle Area School District calendar in Lawrence County. Must be available by 7:15 am and on short notice. Responsibilities include direct service to participants in a Child Partial Hospitalization program located at George Washington and New Castle Junior/Senior High School.
- The person in this position is responsible for direct service to include group, individual, and family therapy as part of a partial hospitalization program.
- Establishing and maintaining professional working relationships with school personnel is essential.
- Master’s degree in a clinical discipline field including, but not limited to, social work, psychology, nursing, rehabilitation, or activity therapies.
- One year experience working with children preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Ability to function as member of interdisciplinary treatment team to include daily clinical documentation of treatment plan interventions and progress on goals of assigned clients.
- Applicants must be available to work at least 80 percent of requested days.
- Act 33, 34 and FBI clearances required.