- Provide assessment and treatment services in the home of the identified child/family.
- Provide family and individual therapy to child/family members
- Provide supportive counseling, psychotherapy and skill training in such areas as child management, problem solving and stress reduction techniques.
- Preserve/ensure child's safety and well-being by monitoring home environment and facilitating placement if necessary.
- Involve all participating families in the development of their treatment plan.
- Maintain intensity of service as many hours as needed per week with each enrolled family.
- Provide written assessment of family member’s strengths as well as problem areas to be resolved when establishing service goals.
- Provide crisis intervention as needed.
- Provide Case management activities/linkage to community resources.
- Aid in finding/providing relief services such as respite care, homemaker services, transportation, recreational activities.
- Involve all service providers in pertinent staffing for the purpose of treatment planning and to strengthen interagency collaboration efforts.
- Provide follow-up and aftercare referrals plus planned post discharge meetings.
- Encourage the use of natural support systems such as families, friends, church, and memberships in given organizations, etc.
- Attend all required family based training as indicated by yearly training schedule in order to fulfill mandatory Core Training Competency and Graduation as per OMHSAS requirements.
- Fulfill documentation requirements.
- Participate in weekly/as scheduled supervisory meetings.
- Attend staff and multidisciplinary meetings as required.
- Performs related work as required.
- Video tape sessions on a weekly basis for supervision purposes as per OMHSAS requirements.
- Flexible service hours to include evenings and weekends plus 24 hour crisis response
Mental Health Professional, must have a graduate degree in psychiatry, psychology, social work, counseling, nursing, or any graduate degree in the field of human services plus two years’ experience in a CASSP system program.
Valid Driver’s License