HUMAN SERVICES CENTER
|CLASSIFICATION||Therapist- Child/Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Part Time as Needed|
• Provides individual, group, and family therapy using best practices.
• Obtains and maintains managed care authorizations for service.
• Provides age and cultural appropriate psycho educational theme groups such as social skills, conflict resolution, problem solving, and identification of emotion.
• Participates as a therapist in the multidisciplinary treatment team meetings and facilitates treatment based upon client’s treatment plan and treatment team recommendations.
• Maintains accurate clinical documentation in clinical record to include daily contact/progress notes, clinical reviews at least every 20 days of service, treatment plans, and coordinated service interactions related to the individual’s treatment.
• Attends program meetings, division meetings, committee meetings, and training on an as needed basis determined by the PHP Program Supervisor.
• Attends staff meetings on an as needed basis to address treatment issues to be coordinated with education staff and weekly supervisory sessions with Program Supervisor.
• Responsible for following operational procedures as related to the Management Information System (MIS).
• Performs any related duties as may be required or request by the Executive Director and/or his designee.
2. Master’s degree in a clinical discipline field including, but not limited to, social work, psychology, nursing, rehabilitation, or activity therapies. One year experience working with children preferred.
3. Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
4. Ability to function as member of interdisciplinary treatment team to include daily clinical documentation of treatment plan interventions and progress on goals of assigned clients.